Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Griffin!

It's hard to believe that my oldest child is now six!  As I'm sure most parents do, I can still remember the day he was born (and thinking to myself, where did that red hair come from!?!?).

Griffin celebrated his birthday by brining treats to school, eating his favorite dinner (cheeseburgers), opening gifts and heading to Cherry Berry for dessert with his cousins. 
   
Ready to open his presents!

Are you ready for some football?  Griffin sure is!

He was really excited to get a Cardinal's jersey.

Guess he is going to be a catcher?!?
 
Thanks to Ava, Adriana & Alayna for meeting us a Cherry Berry!


I also had Griffin answer his yearly interview questions:

My Favorite:
food - cheeseburgers
color - red
toy - football
game - NBA Jam (Wii game)
movie - Despicable Me 2

I really like to wear - jerseys.
When I grow up I want to be - a football player.
I would describe myself as - awesome :)
I wish - I could do the loopty-loop dunk.
I love it when - I have greens.
My favorite memory is - when I was on a plane and when I first met my brother.
The best thing about me is - I'm good at playing football.
When I get older I want to - have a stadium named after me.
I really look up to - Maurice Jones-Drew and LeBron James.
I want to practice - passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment