Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter

Our Easter was filled with gorgeous weather, delicious food, great company and lots of Easter goodies.  We are beyond blessed and thankful that Jesus died and rose to save us! 

They should be posing for a picture, but instead are goofing around!

That's a good one :)

Ethan and mommy


Our family - Easter 2014

A nice one with Grandpa and Grandma Meyer.  I love the look on Ethan's face in this one. 

Brothers

The boys and their cute cousin, Rosie!

Batter up!  Ethan is tired of taking pictures and ready to play some baseball. 

The kids are ready for the egg hunt to begin.  Cole is wondering why Ethan has his bucket on his head?!?!

Griffin looking for eggs.

Ethan found a few!

P.S. - I bought a new camera, and I think it works great!  Maybe this will help me post more in the future?!?!  Don't hold your breath . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment