Friday, May 16, 2014

Ethan Turns 3!

Ethan was so excited to turn 3!  He celebrated his special day by going to lunch (McDonald's) with daddy, opening presents at home, and going to Cherry Beery for ice cream.  He was especially excited to have his cousins and Grandma Meyer join us for the treat that night.

Waiting patiently to open his gifts :)

Ethan got a Team Umi Zoomi video!

Ethan and Griffin were both excited to have another goal post.

This was the first year that we gave Ethan the opportunity to answer the yearly interview questions.  Below are his answers:

My Favorite:
food - jelly beans
color - red (I actually think it is yellow, but this Griffin's favorite color!)
toy - choo choo train
game - Zingo!
movie - Paw Patrol

I really like to wear - pajamas
When I grow up I want to be -  a motorcycle racer
I would describe myself as - awesome (again, Griffin's answer)
I wish - I could drive a car
I love it when - my daddy gives me a hug and reads me a book
My favorite memory is - mommy and daddy on vacation
The best thing about me is - I giggle
When I get older I want to - go to school
I really look up to - Chase & Rocky (on Paw Patrol)
I want to practice - running

No comments:

Post a Comment