Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

Last night was Griffin's Christmas program at school. His class sang two songs: Mele Kalikimaka and Frosty the Snowman. He was really excited to be on stage and sing with his friends. Below are the videos from the event!



In case you can't see him, Griffin is the one wearing a navy blue sweater and swaying to the music :)



Another special addition to the evening was Griffin's first opportunity to see Santa Clause. Griffin wasn't afraid to sit on his lap and tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. I hope Griffin was a good boy this year so he gets exactly what he wants!





















Due to the mass of parents trying to photograph/video their children during the performance, I didn't get many good pictures. But, I'm hoping a few of the other moms will e-mail the pictures that they took, so I can post them here too. So, be sure to check back for possible updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment