| Two "dudes" at their Dude Perfect party! |
| Griffin, Ethan, and all of the Meyer cousins. Can either of them ever smile nicely? |
I also asked them their yearly interview questions. Their answers are below:
Griffin:
favorite food: pancakes
favorite color: red
favorite toy: Legos
favorite game: Roblox
favorite movie: Angry Birds (he hasn't seen this yet?!?!)
favorite food: pancakes
favorite color: red
favorite toy: Legos
favorite game: Roblox
favorite movie: Angry Birds (he hasn't seen this yet?!?!)
I really like to wear - red
When I grow up I want to be - a football player
I would describe myself as - a sneezer
I wish - that Ethan's wouldn't be so rough
I love it when - it's summer
My favorite memory is - going to the Wilderness with the Schlipmann's
The best thing about me is - I'm quiet
When I get older I want - to retire (don't we all :))
I really look up to - Blake Griffin
I want to practice - football
Summer is now in full swing! Griffin finished second grade at Prairieland, and Ethan finished K4 at Calvary Christian Academy. In the usual morning rush, I did not get a picture of the boys on their last day of school. Maybe I will be better next year . . .
When I grow up I want to be - a football player
I would describe myself as - a sneezer
I wish - that Ethan's wouldn't be so rough
I love it when - it's summer
My favorite memory is - going to the Wilderness with the Schlipmann's
The best thing about me is - I'm quiet
When I get older I want - to retire (don't we all :))
I really look up to - Blake Griffin
I want to practice - football
Ethan:
favorite food: everything (isn't that the truth!)
favorite color: red
favorite toy: Star Wars Legos
favorite game: Sorry
favorite movie: Star Wars
favorite food: everything (isn't that the truth!)
favorite color: red
favorite toy: Star Wars Legos
favorite game: Sorry
favorite movie: Star Wars
I really like to wear - short sleeved shirts
When I grow up I want to be - a police officer
I would describe myself as - a personal helper
I wish - that I could eat all of the food in the house
I love it when - I get a new TV
My favorite memory is - watching Star Wars
The best thing about me is - I'm 5
When I get older I want - to be a train driver
I really look up to - a train (don't think he understood this question!)
I want to practice - basketball
Another year older, and Aaron and I can't wait to see what this year holds for the boys! And, in true Meyer style, we moved on from one sport to the next, basketball to baseball. This is a special year, as Ethan began playing t-ball at PONY. Here are some pictures from opening day:
When I grow up I want to be - a police officer
I would describe myself as - a personal helper
I wish - that I could eat all of the food in the house
I love it when - I get a new TV
My favorite memory is - watching Star Wars
The best thing about me is - I'm 5
When I get older I want - to be a train driver
I really look up to - a train (don't think he understood this question!)
I want to practice - basketball
Another year older, and Aaron and I can't wait to see what this year holds for the boys! And, in true Meyer style, we moved on from one sport to the next, basketball to baseball. This is a special year, as Ethan began playing t-ball at PONY. Here are some pictures from opening day:
![]() |
| Liam Kohn, Ethan, and Alex Vance |
![]() |
| Griffin and the Rays |
Summer is now in full swing! Griffin finished second grade at Prairieland, and Ethan finished K4 at Calvary Christian Academy. In the usual morning rush, I did not get a picture of the boys on their last day of school. Maybe I will be better next year . . .



No comments:
Post a Comment