Friday, January 24, 2014

It's 2014, and I'm WAY Behind

I think I am going to rename our blog since it is normally 2 months between posts.  I know I begin almost every blog post this way, but where does the time go?  Much has happened since my last post:
  • the kids have a new cousin - Rosalie Anna Meyer
  • Thanksgiving
  • we attended a Redbird basketball game
  • 2 Christmas programs
  • 4 Christmas celebrations
  • Griffin had his first sleepover
  • Griffin started basketball
  • SNOW DAYS, SNOW DAYS, SNOW DAYS
Here are a few pictures from these events:

Griffin and Eoin went to the Redbird basketball game, while Ethan played at Liam's house.
 
Who's ready for some football?

Griffin received a personalized Jacksonville Jaguar's jersey for Christmas.  He LOVES it!

Ethan received a jersey too . . . but he doesn't like Reggie Redbird ;)

Griffin in his basketball uniform . . . keepin' #14 alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment