Friday, October 21, 2011

Rader Family Farms

Can I just say that I LOVE Rader Family Farms? We have visited this farm for the past three years, and every year the experience gets better! I'm so glad that this place is part of the Bloomington-Normal community.

A few weeks ago Griffin's class went on a field trip to Rader Family Farms, and I went along as a parent volunteer. We both had such a fun morning! He loved picking his own pumpkin, climbing in the hay maze, playing in the corn bin, jumping on the "big pillow" and riding around the farm in the ladybugs. And, I just loved watching him interact with his friends. I look forward to many more years of trips to this farm!

I am slightly disappointed with the pictures. Griffin was such a busybody (shocker, I know!), I couldn't get him to sit still and smile :)







No comments:

Post a Comment