Sunday, November 22, 2009

What Goes Thump in the Night?

Griffin climbing out of his crib and falling to the ground. It was about 4:15 on Thursday morning when Aaron and I were startled by Griffin's loud THUMP. When I jumped out of bed to see if he was okay, Griffin had already opened his bedroom door and was at the top of the stairs grinning from ear to ear. While I was a little miffed that he thought it was now time to get up for the day, I was thankful that he wasn't hurt.

After a brief discussion of our options, Aaron and I decided to transition Griffin from his crib to a toddler bed. It took him a while to fall asleep the first night; he was much more interested in playing with his toys. But, he is getting the hang of it, and is loving the freedom if getting out of his bed by himself.




No comments:

Post a Comment